St. Francis Pet Hospital
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Patient Arrival Policy
- For your protection, and that of others, ALL dogs and cats must be on a leash or carrier and properly controlled while in the waiting area or exam rooms.
- If you are late, please reschedule. We value your time and the time of others.
- We require full payment at the time that services are rendered. For your convenience, we accept cash, checks, Visa, Master Card, Discover, and Care Credit. To learn more about Care Credit and apply online, visit www.carecredit.com. St. Francis Pet Hospital requires a valid drivers license and Social Security number each time we accept a check. There will be a $30.00 administration fee for all returned checks.
No Show Policy
- After a clients second no call/no show, they will be charged a fee for every no call/no show thereafter. You have up until an hour before the scheduled appointment to cancel to avoid charges.
- Regular appointments are usually allotted an average of 15-20 minutes to ensure your animal has a complete physical exam and that there is time for your questions and concerns to be addressed. Client education is VERY important to us. Because of our generous appointment times, repeated "missed-no show" or if you are "late to arrive" for appointments may lead to denied future scheduling. This is a rare occurrence but we do have to point this out to be fair to all of our patients and clients.